All the best

11:47 AM

Hi there, how's you going? I felt a wee bit inspired by all of the woodgrain cards of Ms Dawn and literally dreamed up a card last night. While putting it together IRL I changed it a lot but I still like it :)



Sorry for the strange picture and background. It's a blurry, rainy day today and it was a bit hard to get the subtle woodgrain embossing to show up in the photo. ETD: I was able to take a decent photo for you :)

Catch you later!


Supplies
Stamps: October Afternoon Detours, Klartext September (sentiment), Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, Versamagic Tea Leaves, PTI Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo
Cardstock: Dani Peuss (cream, chocolate), PTI (kraft)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat (6"x6")
Other: sewing machine / thread, Carl Craft corner rounder, Yellow Canary pinking scissors, Guetermann clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. What a gorgeous card, Dana! I simply love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic, Dana!! I must admit, I love woodgrain myself and its exciting seeing so much of it in the paper crafting world. :> Kudos to you and to your dream and of course, your creativity!!

    I hope your weather clears up. Ours has had multiple personalities all week. It literally goes from full sun to pouring rain within minutes and then back to sun. I'm not complaining as its much better than weeks of dreary, but its definitely hard to predict and plan for! :> Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist ein Traum. :D

    Lg, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)