Blog Candy Winner

10:41 PM


ETA: Just in case y'all are as curious as I would be, I added a photo of the some of the goodies that are comming your way, Emma :-)

Hi there, how was your Easter weekend? We're lucky enough to have this Monday off, too, so I could meet with some friends and have a fun afternoon. Actually, we had noticed some time ago that we know parts of the world some thousands miles away better than our neck of the woods. Silly, I know, but still true. Thus, we got together for an old-fashioned trip to this water castle - just to find out none of us took a camera along... {Note to self: time for a new cell phone!}


Alas, you came here to find out who won my blog candy, right? Okay, I sorted every comment "in order of appearance", now Random.org says this:



.
.
.

Emma said...
Hiya Dana,

Congratulations on your 100th blog post and on the guest designer spot over at a passion for papertrey.

I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations and thank you for the chance of winning the 'thank you' candy.

Emmax

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Wooooo way to go Emma! I can think of no-one else more lovely who deserves that candy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeehaaaaaw - thank you so very much Dana. I can not believe it - how wonderful.

    Thanks again,

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)