Flutter by

11:15 PM

... to say hi! How was your weekend? We actually had + 20°C (~ 70°F), wonderful sunshine and I could spend most of the day outside :-) Anyways, on to some crafty stuff! ... where I have to admit: Yes, I'm guilty for hoarding patterned paper! So, I not only enjoyed the sun today but also sat down on my crafting table and randomly picked some designer paper to use lavishly on some cards. The card I want to show you today consists mainly of a beautiful sheet of Collage Press' Camden Line:


Oh, and see that cute butterfly? It's all all covered with a thick coat of Glossy Accents. Aimes work with Glossy Accents blew my away (see some samples here and here) so I had to put a bottle into my cart as well to give it a try. Haha, blog hopping is terrible enabling, I tell you!! ;o)

Thanks for stopping by today! Btw, tomorrow brings a new challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey. I hope you hop on over and take part! Again, the girls picked a great theme and it's so perfect for this time of the year :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Baby Button Bits, Klartext September Kit
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, smokey shadow, pure poppy & vintage tea dye duo
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select white
Patterned Paper: Collage Press Camden (Logbook)
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels 1), Ranger Glossy Accents, Copic Markers (B000, T1), Dove Craft foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

7 comment(s)

  1. That butterfly is too cute, Dana! I love this card! The patterned paper background is amazing and the ledger adds a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love it! And, yes, I am a paper hoarder too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are very inspiring. Thank you for your lovely comments. C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, was für eine herrliche Karte. Sie versprüht gute Laune und sieht so richtig schön frisch aus. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana! Glad you have had some nice weather! Your card is both graphic and whimsical...isn't it great what a sweet little butterfly can add?! :> And I LOVE Glossy Accents.....the hardest part though is resisting touching it while it dries...it is SUCH a temptation for me! lol

    We tried your smoothie over the weekend. Um, well, sort of. I was going by memory and apparently, my memory is not as great as it once was. I used a mango coconut yogurt instead of the juice and added some fresh spinach, but I totally forgot the carrots!! Oh well, it was still really good and now we have another smoothie to try next time. Thanks! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this is fabulous! Loving the colours, the layout and obviously adoring the use of Glossy Accents *wink*!
    Thanks so much for your super sweet comments - I'm really flattered *Blush*
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyho :) Wie gehts dir? Vielen Dank fuer deinen Kommentar und vor allem: Die coole Geburtstagskarte (Glossy Accents macht halt echt was her ;))!!! Hier ist nach den Ferien immernoch Land unter (unitechnisch), deswegen war ich bisher "verschollen". Genaueres schreib ich dir gleich mal in ner Email :) Die Fotos dazu hab ich jetzt angefangen mal zu posten :) Anyhow, sehr coole Karte und noch cooleres neues Blog-Banner!!! Voll schoen! Hugs from NZ!!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)