99 Red Balloons

11:58 AM

... okay, it's only three and they are orange... anyways, sorry for disapearing on you all... I didn't fell off the earth or so, it's just that life has been a bit more demanding than usual during the last few weeks so I decided to take an immediate break from blogging. Reality comes first, right? Nevertheless, I want to thank all of you who kept stopping by my blog!! Now, I feel, it's high time to jump back into the loop again and - little by little - start sharing some cards I made.
Today, I have another card featuring Glossy Accents. Gotta love that stuff :)



By now, it happily resides down under in New Zealand with my blog friend Nina.
So that's it from me for today. I'll visit you all very soon, I bet there's a lot catching up to do but I wouldn't want to miss a single one of your creations and stories :)
Happy almost weekend!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits, PTI Mod Squad
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest and Vintage Tea-Dye Duo
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Patterned paper: Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes (die-cut)
Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, PTI Impression Plate (Picnic Plaid), chocolate grossgrain ribbon (unknown), sewing machine / thread

You Might Also Like

7 comment(s)

  1. Sweet card, Dana! Love how the balloons turned out with their glossy accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na die kenn ich doch :) Wie geht es dir? Was machst du so? Hier waechst mir der Unistress langsam ueber den Kopf und zu allem Ueberfluss sind die Anforderungen fuer einen Essay hier auch total anders als bei uns... *sigh* Und es regnet unablaessig... Viele liebe Gruesse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Dana,

    die Karte ist so herrlich frisch, passt wunderbar zu unserem schönen Wetter heute. Und das Mod Squad-Set ist auch letztens bei mir eingetroffen. Wenn ich Deine Karte so sehe, dann muss ich es unebdingt mal in die Tinte tunken. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! These balloons are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana!! So glad you are back! Though, I do understand busy!! :>

    Your card has me smiling...its so cheerful. Glossy Accents is such fun stuff. My only problem with it is resisting the urge to touch it before it is dry!

    I'd love to see your recent tea set find! Hope you'll post it here or send me an email (my address is linked in my right sidebar & my profile). :> Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yea.....love your new header!! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)