Flowery Monday

4:00 PM

Happy summer everyone :) It's the fifth super warm day in a row and I'm hoping for more to come. After all, the Soccer World Cup starts this coming weekend and (just my humble opinion) anything below 80 °F is just not acceptable for that occasion, ha!


Anyhow, your stopping by here to hear my thoughts on soccer and the weather, right? Let's go right to some cards, shall we? So, the first one, you may have already seen during my Featured Stamper month at A Passion for Papertrey.


I'm super pleased with that card (and that doesn't happen too often) in particular because I didn't combine the Early Bird patterned paper with the "usual color combo suspects" for that paper line, primary colors that is.

This next card is a second card that I had created for their "Pretty Petals" challenge. Too bad that the available light didn't make for a good photograph when I finished the little project.


That's all for now peeps! Hope you enjoyed hopping over... have a fabulous week :)


Supplies

{Yellow Happy Birthday}
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames #2, PTI Giga Guidelines, PTI Heart Prints
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, PTI Spring Moss & Aqua Mist (mixed), PTI Vintage Tea Dye Duo
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Rustic Cream, Core'Dinations Aquamarine,
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Dies: PTI Beautiful Blooms die #1, PTI Fillable Frames #2 die
Other: PTI Vintage Button Aqua Mist, Prima E-line flowers (white Hydrangea), sisal twine, sewing machine / thread

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: PTI Faux Ribbon, Giga Guidelines, Cupcake Collection, Everyday Button Bits
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry and Hibiscus Burst, Dani Peuss darkbrown
Dies: Beautiful Blooms die #1
Other: Ikea Bomull (material), PTI Vintage Buttons (Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Melon Berry), May Arts twine, decorative scissors, Prisma glitter, Sakura glue pen, sewing machine / thread

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Do I detect a new Blog Header?! Look fabulous - love the lil' arrow pointing down!
    As you already know, I LOVE your first card! It's so fun and bright; sure makes me smile!
    Your second card is scrummy too! Love the way you've placed all those sentiments; makes a super background!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love your color combo on the first as well as the impression and design! Your 2nd card is great as well and I like how you created interest by allowing the main panel piece to hang over the side just a hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both cards are great! The first one is so happy and cheerful....just love that punch of color! And on your second one, I'm eyeing those sweet flowers. :>

    I'm glad the weather has been perked up for you! California finally decided to behave like California the last week, with lots of sun. I don't particularly like really hot weather, but the sun is really nice! Enjoy the World Cup!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich finde ja beide superschön! Aber Nummer eins ist wirklich besonders toll! Wie gehts dir? Was machst du so? Ich bin jetzt im Endspurt und habe gerade einen Abschiedskuchen für meine Gastfamilie gebacken :) Am 12. gehts zurück, ich freuuuu mich so :) Viele liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)