PTI June Blog Hop

1:18 AM




Hello everyone, time for another Blog Hop :-) The theme this month is COLOR and really, I had a hard time picking just one favorite color combo so I have two teensy tinsy cards and color schemes for you.

One leaning more to the "feminine" side...


... the other towards the "masculine" color range.


Well, what's more to say now then happy hopping :) Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to see what you all came up with... *off she hops*


Supplies

{Feminine mini-card}
Stamps: PTI Up, up and away, PTI Fillable Frames #1
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Plum Pudding, Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream
Cardstock: PTI Orange Zest
Other: PTI Up, up and away dies, PTI Impression Plate (linen & canvas), BIGZ scallop card die

{Masculine mini-card}
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames #1, PTI Star Prints
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening and Vintage Tea Dye Duo, Versamagic Tea Leaves, Versamark
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Vintage Cream
Other: PTI Impression Plate (woodgrain), Fillable Frames #1 die, American Crafts Zing embossing powder Aqua, EK Success Star punch and Upper Crest border punch, PTI rustic twine, PTI Vintage Buttons Spring Moss, sewing machine / thread

You Might Also Like

33 comment(s)

  1. Oh what cool colour combos Dana!! Just love them, quite unusual, and the card designs are superb too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I especially love the first one, the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The colors are so great and so are your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are lovely... great combos... love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tiny cards and yours are both adorable! Love both color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both color combos are terrific! I really love how the clouds look stamped after using the impression plate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your combos, and the cards are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, fun cards and great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first card is sooooo creative! I love the scalloped edge and using the balloons on orange is so 'out of the box' - but it really, really works! Gorgeous! Love the woodgrain on the second - GREAT guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your cards!! You did a great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous color combos and gorgeous creations! Great job! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are great card, but I absolutely LOVE the second! So clean, crisp, and fun...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the clean and simple layouts...they showcase your sentiments, colors, and images to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, I love both of these combos, great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both great, but that first card -- FABULOUS! Love how you did the cloud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both terrific--but I think the first card rocks! Love the unique shape, and any color combo w/orange is so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool color combos. Nice job on both of the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous combinations. I love the second one more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards!! Great combinations of color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those white clouds on the linen impressed paper! Great masculine card too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both are great cards!! Good idea making a masculine card as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there! Mal wieder total coole Karten, besonders die zweite hats mir angetan!! Viele Grüße aus Auckland!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these colors and designs. These are going in my inspiration file!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! These are both fabulous! I love the scalloped edge one, I must remember to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dana, das sind wieder zwei tolle Karten von Dir! :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! Wonderful color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I see you LOVE the impression plates as much as I do! Also LOVE the scalloped edges on your cards! Both are FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These cards are both fantastic. I love the colour palettes you gave!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! I love both of these cards! Great combos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such neat card designs, yay for prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Dana!! What a great two card offering for last month's PTI hop! I think they are both great! :>

    I took a bit of a blog break as life just got super busy and something had to give. But, I really missed it! World Cup has been getting a lot more coverage here (where soccer isn't as popular as it is in the rest of the world) this year, so its been interesting to catch a bit of the fever that so many other people on the globe have! :> Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)