99.9 F degrees, stable now, with rising possibilities

1:07 PM

Seriously, it's that hot right now and I couldn't help thinking of that old Suzanne Vega song text line! No wonder my crafting took me up in airy heights again ;-)



That thingy above was our gift coupon for two friends who celebrated their 30st birthday yesterday and their wish was for a hot-air balloon ride. How cool's that? Of course I just HAD to make a card with my new PTI stamps, too :)

Just in case you wonder where you've seen that card before, it's a blatant copy of Maile's last card here with only a few minor changes.

Okay, you guys... time to work a bit on my tan and later today we'll watch the World Cup finals. It's Spain vs The Netherlands! After our unfortunate semi-final defeat vs Spain and yesterday's match against Uruguay, we came in third. Oh well, an Australian ad once read: If you can't go for gold, go for bronze - it's goldier than silver ;-)

Now, how's your weekend / summer going?


Supplies

Stamps: PTI Up, up and away
Ink: PTI Terracotta Tile, Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores and Dark Chocolate, Versamagic Tea Leaves
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Rustic Cream
Other: PTI Up, up and away dies, PTI rustic cream twine, PTI linen impression plate, sewing machine / thread, Sakura glaze pen (for "silver lining" on clouds)

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Super cute card! I love that stamp set...can't BELIEVE I haven't picked it up yet...but they have SO MANY things I just HAVE TO HAVE...haha. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, very hot indeed! About to melt away! :)
    Love your card, love those stamps, should order them some day!!
    Way to go Germany!!! Fourth would have been much more bitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I really want to try my clouds like that, it looks so cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr cool, so eine Wolkenstanze hätte ich auch gern :) Hey ich wollte mal fragen ob du mit zum Stampin' Up Kreativabend nach Frankfurt kommen magst? Der ist am 17.09. und es wäre doch supernett wenn wir uns da mal wiedersehen würden! Xoxo aus dem langsam abkühlenden Heidelberg - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana! So good to 'see' you again!:>:> Very cute card, love how you flipped one of the clouds. We love watching the hot air baloons when the weather cools down. So nice to see big colorful balls up in the air....just can't help but smile when we see them! :>

    Summer is going alright here. We were really busy in June and the first half of July, so I'm enjoying the slow down right now. But, we'll be picking back up again in a few weeks when school starts mid-August. For now though, I am just going to enjoy the more mellow weeks we've having! :> (Oh yea....as to your question about 'doing it all'? I honestly don't think I do! lol :> But, thanks for the compliment! :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)