A Passion for PTI | Long & Tall

7:25 PM

Seems like I have rediscovered my love for card challenges :) So, this is just a quick post to participate in A Passion for Papertrey's Long & Tall challenge.
Finished card size: 9,5 x 19 cm / 3,75 x 7,5 in

I know it's not super long but definitively the longest card I've ever made! For me, it killed two birds with one stone so to speak - getting a bit out of my comfort zone with this unusual card size and also using up some patterned paper scraps. Speaking of comfort zones, I can't ever tell you how long it took me to bring it all together... only so much: It was a very fitting time frame for a "long" challenge, though ;-) Anyhow, thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend everyone :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Fresh Alpha, PTI Vintage Labels
Ink: Versamark, PTI vintage cream
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love (6x6)
Cardstock: PTI dark chocolate, vintage cream and melon berry
Other: PTI Impression Plate (linen), PTI butterfly die, sewing machine / thread, corner rounder, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Caramel Apple), Fiskars Apron Lace punch, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. What a sweet card, and such a good way to use up scraps of paper. Don't worry about how long it took you, its amazing how long it takes me to design a card too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE!!!! You should do long cards more often!!! Such a fabulous design and a super sweet way to use up those DP scraps!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Karte für aktuelle Challenge ist sooo klasse geworden, Dana!

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card, Dana! True fabulousness!!! Congrats on your top 3 at A Passion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supersüß und congrats zur Nominierung! Die Earth Love papers sind in der Kombi voll der Hit, hübsche Schmetterlinge! Wir haben gestern die halbe Ikea-Fundgrube leergekauft und heute wird geräumt (aber gleich geht's noch in die Uni, juhu endlich mal wieder dolmetschen!). LG und bis bald! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card came out great!! I like the glimmer mist and all the patterned butterflies. I tend to collect patterned paper...I really like it, but I just don't end up using it enough. Guess I'm a cardstock girl! lol :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love all the bits of Earth Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dana! Thanks for your lovely comment! You've made my day!

    I love your butterflies card! It's so pretty! You know how much I love butterfly right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)