Grattis

5:16 PM

Hey there, how are you today? I've just flipped through my picture folder and noticed how many of my previous projects I didn't share with you... They list goes back to April!! So, let's not waste another minute and get right to one of them.


This little number above is the gift packaging I did for my "little" brother's birthday present - which was, believe it or not, one of Tim Holtz' Tiny Attachers! I simply cut 10 cm (4 inches) off of an B4 size envelope and later covered the top end with a valley folded piece of patterned paper. Simple yet effective, I think!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Library Card, swedish sentiment (by myself)
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, Versamagic tea leaves
Cardstock: Dani Peuss cream, Core'dinations chestnut, PTI hawaiian shores
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird)
Others: sewing machine / thread, Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alpha, corner rounder, Crop-a-dile / eyelet, Depot satin ribbon (chocolate), Martha Stewart crown border punch, PTI fillable frames die #4

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Super way to package a pressie, Dana! How come this beauty has been hiding from us for so long?! LOL!
    Can't wait to see what else you have to share!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voll süß! Passt alles super zusammen und sieht echt cool aus! Warum hat er denn einen Tiny Attacher bekommen?? :) Liebe Grüße aus einem schon viel leereren Wohnzimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but VERY effective! :> Love the stitching over the HB2U. And a mini attatcher inside?! Yup, that's a happy little treasure there. :>

    Looking forward to seeing your other crafty creations too!

    Thanks for sharing how your school calendar works. While its not customary to have so many days off next month, we have quite a few for (American) holidays, plus Budget Cut days off in November (its the first time our State's budget has forced kid's school to close for budgetary reasons). And while I am definitely not happy about the reasons for the days off, I am looking forward to the break. :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Very nice! I would love a present wrapped like that any time. The bag, the label and the content ... Love it!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)