Happy belated WCMD

8:51 AM

Oh boy, ... it's been way to long! I've just taken the last test for the semester and now I see myself picking seminars for the next one, which just happens to start in less than a fortnight. Eeek!! However, lets have some crafty fun until then, shall we? :-)


This is one card, I made in honor of World Card Making Day this past Saturday.


Do you see what I see? Almost zero stamps but using the patterned paper again! I know... I'm shocked, too - but also a little proud of myself ;o) Sooo, did you celebrate WCMD? I guess a big tour around blog land is in order to find out! See ya :)

ETA: I've just found out that Kate and Aimes have an "Awesomely Autumnal" Challenge going over on the A Passion for Papertrey blog and thought I'd enter this card here. Hop on over there - even if you don't plan to enter, their beautiful sample cards are worth the click alone :)


Supplies
Stamps: Klartext Kartengruss
Ink: Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate)
Cardstock: PTI (vintage cream, kraft)
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Earth Love 6x6 pad)
Other: PTI baker's twine (chocolate), sewing machine / thread, PTI rick rack die, Cosmo Cricket chipboard (Earth Love)

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. Hey Dana! Lovin' the use of DP on this card - I tend to hoard it and never cut into it LOL!
    I'll confess I didn't make a card on WCMD but I did the day after - does that count?!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Dana,

    in Deinen Pilz habe ich mich auf Anhieb verliebt, aber die ganze Karte ist schön.
    Du hast auf auf alle Fälle meine Daumen für die anstehenden Prüfungen. Toi, toi, toi!

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana! So good to see you! :> I love your earthy card that you made for WCMD! Its so perfectly balanced, that Earth Love paper is making me want to run out & get some, and love that sweet rick rac leading the eye to the cute mushroom. :>

    I didn't get to cards on WCMD. :< I kept seeing some great ones online & wishing to get my hands on some cardstock, but it just wasn't in the cards last weekend. We've been super busy here, but I'm looking forward to getting a chance to get a little inky soon! :>

    I'm curious, when are the semesters there? Here, the first semester is usually fall through just before Christmas and then January through May. Congrats on completing yours!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyho :) Na, wie isses gelaufen? Die Karte ist supercool, ich liebe diese Papiere und die süßen kleinen Pilze. Ich muss dringend meine Nähmaschine rauskramen, dein Genähtes sieht immer so schön aus! Ich werd versuchen, heute mal zu posten ;) Achja, hast du zufällig ein Foto von der Karte, die ich dir geschickt hatte, weil ich hab natürlich vergessen, sie zu fotografieren :) Anyhow, liebe Grüße!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dana ....... just saw your name and thought I have not seen her Sunflower in awhile over on PTI. I love this card and the layout is ÜBERRASCHEN!!! I love the rick rack ending at the focal image and the stitching around the mushroom. Love it~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)