Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Mail

Hi everyone, how did your weekend go? Last time, I promised, I would show you the cards Nina gave me some weeks ago and so, here they are:
I really love the happy pastel colors on that one, not to mention the fabric covered buttons - handmade by herself. That girl got talent!! The only thing is, how will I ever be able cut them of from the tag and actually use them? *sigh*

The second card was handed to me in person. Yep, that's right! We (that's Nina, her boyfriend Nico and me) met spontaneously at a Stampin' Up event in Frankfurt. It was sooo much fun, though I'm not entirely sure Nico enjoyed being the only guy doing the make and takes ;o)
Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take a photo of that yummy banana bread she made. Mhm, toasted banana bread with peanut butter... my breakfast the day after was heavenly :)

Now, just for good measure - we card makers live by the rule of threes most of the time, right? - I'll show you one of the make & take cards we made:


That's it from me now! Hope your week is off to a great start :)

3 comments:

  1. Für uns ein Augenschmauss und Du hattest einen Gaumenschmaus. Es sei Dir vergönnt, Dana. *lol*
    Die Karten sind so schön, Nina hat wirklich ein Händchen dafür. Bestimmt würde ich auch ewig warten, bis ich die schönen Brads verwenden würde, sie wären mit immer zu schade. So geht es mir ständig mit Designerpapieren, die liegen hier so lange rum und irgendwann platzt der Knoten.
    Die Schmetterlingskarte ist ebenfalls sehr schön und das Treffen bei SU! hat bestimmt Spaß gemacht - hoffentlich auch für Nico, hihi...

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Dana!! Lucky you! I would hate to rip those fabulous buttons of the card too though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Danke fürs posten! Ich hab auch grad einen Eintrag verfasst und dich verlinkt. Ja, ich glaube, das war etwas ähm ungwohnt für ihn ;) Aber er hat sich ja ganz gut geschlagen ^^ Was macht die Uni? LG - Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)