The curious incident of a gingerbread guy
in my morning cuppa

9:37 AM

Haha, this must be the longest title in at least my blog's history but look at this cutie, bathing in my favorite coffee cup:


On a sidenote: London, how I miss thee already! I'm so longing for a freshly brewed Flat White... I was told Down Under that this kind of coffee drink is something unique to the OZ / NZ area, so I was surprised (read: almost jumping with joy) Starbucks offers it in the UK. Yes, sometimes I am that easy to be pleased.

As for my card today, it is another one that I CASE'd - this time from a scrapbook layout. You can tell it from my blog's name that at some very early point in time, I intended to rather do scrapbooking than making cards. While there clearly went something utterly wrong with this goal, I would have gladly accepted Rhonda Palazzari to be my daily inspiration ;-)

Here's where you can see her layout (and fabby tutorial) on the Crate Paper blog. Now, that's it from me today. Thanks for visiting!

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Eine tolle Karte, die Nähte kommen einfach gut :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist außergewöhnlich und mir gefällt sie. :) Da es bei uns schneit, würde das Lebkuchenmännchen hier auch in die warme Tasse klettern. ;) Ein tolles Foto. :)

    Liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Dana!! Fabulous case of that layout!
    That little guy looks delicious!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)