O Christmas Tree

4:56 PM

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas around here with snow shoveling being my daily business... ugh! On the other hand, it's a good thing not to exercise my plastic only these days, right? Anyway, I feel really lucky to have only one more day of office work left for this year, so beginning tomorrow evening I can snuggle up inside with a cozy blanket, a cup of steaming hot tea, some cookies (of course) and a long neglected book, just to wait for the mail woman to bring the rest of my Christmas presents. How's winter going in your part of the world? I would love to hear :)




My cards today, though I like the outcome, were a real challenge for me. Keeping things flat for mailing somehow didn't feel natural and I was constantly reaching out for some foam dimensionals just to put them away again. Any tips in that area?


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Peace, Be Still; sentiment stamps (made to order)
Ink: PTI dark chocolate and tea-dye duo, Versamark
Cardstock: Dani Peuss kraft, PTI kraft, PTI vintage cream, PTI rustic cream
Patterned Paper: MME So Sophie (Savvy - Helpful Houndstooth)
Other: PTI vintage cream twill ribbon, PTI christmas tree die, PTI impression plate (woodgrain), Atoz rhinestones, Carla Craft corner rounder, Gütermann clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. Wunderschön deine Baumkarten - sehen sehr edel aus. Die Sprüche sind auch klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Dana! Love the woodgrain impression plate - adds that lovely rustic texture :)
    Winter is super cold over here - more than normal and it seems to have brought the country to a standstill! Least I'm off work now so I can snuggle in a blanket!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful cards!! I love your blog, really creative and original cards, I invite you to my blog www.inlovewithscrap.blogspot.com A big hugh fromn Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like the pattern on the trees and the rustic background. Love the woodgrain texture too. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, Dana!! I think you did a good job with your flat cards to send out. Something I struggle with myself too, so no tips I'm afraid.
    Winter time here in Belgium is pretty much the same as in Germany, I suppose!! Shoveling snow on a daily base, although we had some melting since yesterday. Enjoy your holidays and time off from work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Weihnachtsfest mit Deinen Lieben.
    Deine Karten sind wunderschön.

    Liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide which tree card I love more. They are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tolle Karten mal wieder! Mir gefallen immer besonders dein Textstempel! Die sind selbst entworfen, oder? Hast du die Stempel anfertigen lassen?
    Und natürlich noch ein frohes neues Jahr!
    Liebe Grüße, Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)