Silver Streets

10:08 PM

Happy New Year everyone! How's it going so far? I just had a spare minute and felt like I haven't blogged for ages... and now that I'm back I have evidence it's true. Yikes! The good thing is, while I didn't get to mail all Christmas cards as planned (and I didn't blog all of them either) I had the chance of crafting some baby cards during the last weekend ...and what's a better theme to start off a new year than the celebration of new little someone?


My intention was it, to enter the card into the last A Passion for Papertrey challenge (background stamping) but I obviously didn't make that in time, too. Haha, there's definitively room for improvement this year :)

Oh and just in case you wonder about the title of my blog post, it's a song title by a new (to me) Swiss / German band called Boy.



Their song is about a new city, new beginnings and all the possibilities that lie therein. Most of these feelings hold true for transitioning into a new year, don't you think? Oh, and apart from that it's a beautiful song :) Enjoy!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Baby Button Bits and Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate and Spring Moss; Ranger Antique Linen
Patterned Paper: PTI Pretty Pastels
Cardstock: PTI Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream; Atoz aqua
Other: sewing machine / thread, PTI Spring Moss button, PTI satin ribbon, PTI Picnic Plaid Impression Plate

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Very very sweet...love the soft color tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr süß! Der Bär ist wirklich zu knuffig! Und das Genähte und Embosste macht es irgendwie noch weicher! Die Eltern werden sich garantiert freuen :) Und sonst? Alles gut bei dir? Liebe Grüße aus dem furchtbar nassen Heidelberg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist erstklassig, Dana! Danke auch für das Video. :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card!! I love the sewing you did on here, what a fantastic detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Dana,
    ich mag deinen Blog sehr gerne und deswegen möchte ich dir gerne den Award Liebster Blog verleihen. Schau doch mal auf meinem Blog vorbei!

    Liebe Grüße, Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)