Cute & cuddly

11:55 AM

Hello everyone, let's just have a short introduction: My name is Dana and I'm trying my very best to earn the "World's Worst Blogger" award!

Joking aside, I really missed being here. I missed being crafty... and honestly I also missed my "mojo" for quite some time. So this very Friday, I thought it was high time to take a break from my learning sessions and indulge in paper and glue - and boy, did it feel good! The little project I want to show you today is a little set for a friend that recently gave birth to the cutest, chubby cheeked little girl :)



Okay, that's it for today! While I'm away again for some days, I encourage you to visit some lovely and talented ladies, Anni and Nina, who kindly nominated me for two actual blog awards :)


Supplies

Stamps: PTI Baby Button Bits
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding, Colorbox Dune
Patterned Paper: Sassafras Cherry Delicious (Penelope)
Cardstock: Bazzile Swiss Dot (Sand), PTI Stamper's Select White
Other: EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities (pinked circle), red bakers twine, PTI sattle stitch ribbon (Plum Pudding), pinked scissors, Crop-a-dile and eyelet

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hallo Dana,

    heute morgen war ich schon mal da und habe Dich wohl knapp verpasst. ;) :)

    Deine Karte ist wunderbar und wenn die Kleine es schon könnte, dann würde sie sich sehr darüber freuen. :) Herzlichen Glückwunsch an die frisch gebackenen Eltern.

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniela!! :)
    Die Umfrage ist online!!!
    Barbara hat darüber geschrieben (http://scrap-impulse.typepad.com/scrapimpulse/2011/03/das-scrap-diplom.html) und ich hab den offiziellen Post dazu hier: http://ninasays.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/scrapbooking-in-deutschland-umfrage/

    Ich würde mich natürlich sehr freuen, wenn du auch mitmachen würdest oder sogar hier Werbung dafür machst - du weißt ja, es gibt auch was Schönes zu gewinnen ;)

    Nun denn, ganz liebe Grüße aus dem sonnigen Heidelberg und tausend Dank nochmal für deine tatkräftige Unterstützung beim Erstellen!!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)