Cherry on Top

5:40 PM

Hi there, I hope everything is well in your neck of the woods! As for me, I'm outside sunbathing... giving my brand new Mac laptop a bit of a workout :) We have wonderful weather - plus 20 °C / 70 F and I have some new PTI goodies spread out on my scrap table waiting for me. Can it get any better? Hardly!

Oh wait, I already had a little play time this week and whipped up two little birthday cards with some of my new stuff as well as some cute cupcake stamps that were gathering dust.



Speaking of birthdays, yesterday was Miss Nina's "big day" and from what I got on the phone it was a great one :) Feel free to hop over to her blog to say "Happy Birthday" and while you are there - and understand German - please participate in her online survey "Scrapbooking in Deutschland"!! To learn more about it please click here. Oh, did I mention there's a chance to win a fantastic price for completing the survey? =) It really only takes a few minutes and helps her to get her diploma thesis done! Good luck everyone :)

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Cupcake Collection
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz and Chamomille
Patterned Paper: Sassafrass Cherry Delicious, October Afternoon Cherry Hill
Cardstock: Dani Peuss kraft, PTI Scarlett Jewel
Other: PTI Edgers #1 die, PTI Mat Stack #1 die

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hallo Dana,

    Deine Karten sehen klasse aus, besonders die Kischvariante hat es mir angetan. Ich bin gespannt, was Du mit Deinen neuen Sachen noch alles zaubern wirst, wenn die Sonne Dich lässt. :)

    Hab ein schönes Wochenende, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards!! Love that cupcake and the text print ... very cool combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)