Birthday Banners

11:23 PM

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day weekend! I really enjoy the sunshiny weather around here. It almost feels like summer :) Also, I'm really happy to report that my friend was released from hospital and everything looks fine for her and the baby. {Put in a big relieved sigh here!}

As for my card today, this is what Nina's birthday card looked this year. Yep, jumping on the banner bandwagon, if only "a bit" late.


The really cool thing is: the card was featured on Northridge Publishing's CREATE blog for their hand-stitching challenge. YAY!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Up, Up and Away, PTI Giga Guidelines
Ink: PTI Vintage Tea-Dye Duo, PTI Vintage Cream, Versamark
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: Dani Peuss cream, PTI kraft
Other: PTI Bakers Twine red / needle, clear embossing powder, PTI Impression Plate (Linen & Canvas)

You Might Also Like

15 comment(s)

  1. Such a sweet little card, Dana; I love it! The colours, the banner, the stamping - everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is adorable...I luv the banner...I need to get mine out and use them...thanks for the inspiration...hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das sind wirklich tolle Neuigkeiten, was für ein Glück! Alles Gute weiterhin für Deine Freundin und das Baby.

    Die Karte ist aber auch zuuu schön, da muss Nina sich riesig gefreut haben.

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay on the baby! Yeay on the card featuring! And love your card! Delicioulsly cas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well no wonder this super sweet card was featured, Dana! I adore it and love the impression plate you've used too :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this card, it just had to be featured in the cards gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous banner card, I loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the patterned paper banner, very cute. Moxie Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and the banner AND the baker's twine!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet card! Love those patterned paper banners and the impression plate is a great effect. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty banners on the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting recognized on this recent posting by Cath on Moxie Fab World blog! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)