Damask Bliss

9:37 AM

Hi everyone! I will keep it short today b/c I want to squeeze in a visit at the hospital this morning. A very good friend called me this week that the little person inside her preggo belly causes her to stay there for a week as some results from the latest checkup were (not super critical but also) not ideal. I've already been there to cheer her up a bit and, fortunately, up to now everything looks okay. Let's cross fingers it stays that way!

Now, on to the card for today. Apparently I'm a bit late to join the "Royal Wedding Celebration" Challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey but I will show you the card anyway.



detail shot of my focal point




As CAS as it is, it took me a whole week to come up with this. Silly, I know... but this is what happens when Mojo strikes - not! Have a fabulous day :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Round and Round
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Cardstock: PTI Kraft & Vintage Cream
Other: PTI Edgers #1 die, PTI Mat Stack #1 die, Depot pearl pin, Prima e-lines flowers, seam binding (chalk white), foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Breathtaking in its simplicity!! Great work, Dana!!
    Hoping all works out well for your friend! Know how it feels to have that kind of insecurity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that your friend (and baby) are OK!
    I totally understand how the simplest of cards can take the longest time to think of! But this card is seriously gorgeous and shows that you're mojo is still ticking! Sorry you missed our deadline on A Passion for Papertrey - we still really appreciated your support nevertheless :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stell Dir vor, Tina guckt, reißt die Augen und ist hingerissen. Tja, das bist Du schuld, denn die Karte ist soooo schön... *schwärm* Ich glaube, die muss ich mal so in etwa nacharbeiten, wenn ich darf. ;) :)

    Für Deine Freundin alles Gute, ich hoffe, das Baby kommt gesund zur Welt und sie muss nicht mehr so lange im Krankenhaus bleiben.

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina - die gerade die Farbeimer zu gemacht hat und endlich auf dem Sofa sitzt - schwitz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)