Pinspiration

9:34 PM

Hi there and happy Sunday to you! Today, I have a little something to share with you that is not a card. Actually, I don't know what it really is but - in honor of the latest Pinterest craze - I like to call it my "pinspiration". First, because it was inspired by some of Christine Middlecamp's creations that I found on Pinterest (of course). The other reason is that I pinned it onto my new office's boring grey wall so I have a little something to look at every time I am in desperate need of a little happiness (or is it -mess?).


What do you think? Pink and red - crazy colors, I know :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Button Boutique
Ink: PTI True Black and Vintage Tea-dye Duo
Patterned Paper: The Girl's Paperie
Cardstock: Bazzill Swiss Dot sand, PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy and New Leaf
Other: PTI Vintage Buttons Raspberry Fizz and Aqua Mist, PTI Bakers Twine Chocolate, PTI Impression Plate Diamonds, PTI Beautiful Blooms dies, PTI Button Boutique die, PTI Doily Details Collection dies

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. Love this! what a great giant flower! love the vintage button panel and the doily! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I think? I think it is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, this will definitely cheer you up at work!! love the combo of the doily, button card and textured background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like mixing colours so i love it :)

    Shelly X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)