Fluttering by

2:33 AM

...to give evidence that I'm still alive and kicking! Actually, it's in the middle of the night for me and I can't sleep for reasons unknown. Soooo, why not start the blogging again? Where to start... Well, in case you haven't noticed, I've been revamping the blog a little bit over the last few days (and a wee bit proud of what I learned to create with Illustrator during that time). Not sure if this is the final state yet but we're getting closer :)

Also, I could finish some crafty projects - drumroll please - amongst it a mini album! Yes, you heard me right. Finally, some "real" scrapping but more about that in a later post. Today, it's this little butterfly number I have to show you:


One other thing I wanted to share with you is the link to digital/hybrid scrap goddess Jessica Sprague's blog. Right now, she celebrates the 4th anniversary of her business in style with a massive birthday blog hop. Freebies, anyone? *wink*

The 25th also marks PTI's June blog hop and I didn't even notice in my chaos right now but boy, is that inspiration picture beautiful. Don't you just love the rainbow of colors? I bet there's a lot inspiration out there to be saved for my inspiration folder pinned.


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Button Boutique and Background Basics: Diamonds, butterfly (unkown)
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Vintage Cream and True Black
Patterned Paper: unkown (MME Stella Rose?)
Cardstock: Dani Peuss kraft, Atoz chocolate
Other: PTI Button Boutique dies, PTI Butterfly die, PTI button twine, buttons from stash

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Dana, so many nights when I can't sleep I get up and make something! I can so relate! LOVE the butterfly number as you call it! LOVE the colors and the buttons and the design! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saucool! Die Karte ist supersüß und der neue Header sieht genial aus!! Well done, honeybunny! See you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja guck, da biste ja wieder. :D Gestern war ich noch hier und hab Dich vermisst. Dein Bloghintergrund und Header sehen super aus, so auch Dein nächtliches Werk. Sollte ich mir wünschen, daß du öfters nicht schlafen kannst? Neeeiiin, das mache ich nicht.

    Bis ganz bald, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog header looks fabulous! I love your card too..really love the stamped background. It is all balanced perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Really beautiful!!
    Love your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)