Someone new, something blue

2:17 AM

Seems like I'm growing a new (supposedly bad) habit of late night posting... Good for you ;o) Only this time, I know exactly what keeps me awake. First, there is this cutie pie new baby, appropriately named "Neo", I had the pleasure to see for the first time yesterday. Meeeee, he's already able to grin from ear to ear while sucking on his pacifier Maggie Simpson style. Oh, and imagine a couple of friends sitting around a crib, grinning even more so and watching a new born like this is a movie premiere :)

Also, I am full of adrenaline from the office today. We were moving four offices at the exact same time, me directing most of the circus, plus our GM put me on a (time-consuming) "special operation" for the month ...when I really should worry about a presentation for a term seminar at uni ...and not start jogging after work (for the first time this year - shame on me, but better late than never, right?). Uhm,... yeah!

Anyway, enough rambling for today. Here's a card... heck, make that two cards :)



That color combo of navy, light blue and poppy red with cream appears to be a new favorite of mine... On another note, did hear the news? Google is said to retire their Blogger brand? I wonder what they have in the making. Just a new name? G+ integration? Not sure if I'd like that.


Supplies

Birthday card
Stamps: PTI Round and Round, Label Basics
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon, True Black, Enchanted Evening and Plum Pudding
Patterned paper: Collage Press Camden
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening, Bazzill Dotted Swiss, Atoz light blue
Other: PTI dies (doily, numbers, pinked circle), Tattered Angels Chalkboard Peacock, sewing machine / thread, EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch, PTI Impression Plate (In Bloom)

Thank You card
Stamps: PTI Round and Round, Label Basics
Ink: Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup, PTI Lavender Moon, True Black, Ench. Evening
Patterned paper: Collage Press Joyride
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream
Other: red and blue cupcake liners, pink brad, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Peacock, EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch, PTI dies (doily, scallop flowers), PTI Impression Plate (In Bloom), Martha Stewart 1" starburst punch, cream flower (stash)

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Dana, I love the psray mist on the first one! FAbulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Dana!! These are breathtaking!! I love the style and the color combo!! Really fab! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast so einen Stress und bringst uns trotzdem zwei so schöne Karten vorbei? Ah, ich liebe diese Farbkombis.

    Gönn Dir aber bei all dem Stress immer ein paar ruhige Minuten, hörst Du? *mitdemzeigefingerwink* :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die erste ist auch mein Favorit! Supersüß und wie um alles in der Welt hast du das Genähte auf der 25 so gut hingekriegt? Respekt! Und die Blumen im Hintergrund, ist das eine spezielle Technik, dass die nur an ein paar Stellen sichtbar sind? LG aus dem regnerischen HD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, I LOVE these cards! They are both so cute! Late night posting is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)