Thank You Very Much

7:28 PM

Truth be told, I had somehow lost my "mojo" in the summer months. I was at the point in September to sell several of my stamp sets, dies and stuff. I have not sold everything but a good deal and I challenged myself to make a thank-you card for every "order" I received. Just a little something, small canvas, without any pressure at all. Than, sometime this week I got a private message in a scrap forum where the sender notified my that her new goodies arrived and she's going to check out my blog.
Blog. Blog? What blog? The blog. Oh my. Ahem, ... well, without further ado, here's the card I made her:


A little on the spring-y side and a great opportunity to use up some of my ever piling scraps. Watch out for more thank you's in the next few weeks and THANK YOU for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Tag-its #2
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Ocean Tides, Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow and True Black
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Nook and Pantry), Collage Press ()
Cardstock: Dani Peuss kraft, scraps from stash
Other: EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch, PTI Edger die, PTI Limitless Layers die, Martha Stewart crown punch, PTI Impression Plate (Diamonds), foam dimensionals, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Depot satin ribbon (chocolate), sewing machine

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Ausmisten bringt auch bei mir die Kreativität meist wieder in Schwung. Du wirst sehen, das ist bestimmt auch bei Dir so. Die Karte beweist es doch eigentlich. ;) :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey Cornflakes-Time, Cornflakes-Time :) Wie geht's dir? Biste noch gut nach Hause gekommen? Das Gewischte mit dem dry embossing und dann das Genähte sieht super cool aus :) Glg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)