CAS Thank You

8:00 AM

Hi there, it took me some time longer than expected to be back. Time to accept that regular blogging just does not fit into my schedule right now, eh? Anyhow, while clearing out my stamping closet this fall, I challenged myself to revisit some older sets that had not seen much love this year. One of them: Beyond Basic Borders. I noticed the similarity of this set with the newer set Background Basics: Vines and chose the third card on this post by Dawn McVey for my inspiration.




Oh, and I surprised myself by keeping it all clean and simple! :) Do you mix or even changed your card-making style lately? I've tried very many different things in last few weeks. Just don't feel ready to settle on something. Anyway, hope to see you soon!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Beyond Basic Borders
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, PTI Spring Moss, PTI Smokey Shadow
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh
Cardstock: card base recycled from store bought card, turquoise from scrap stash
Other: Tiny Attacher, corner rounder, PTI button twine, PTI butterfly dies, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. I mix my card style up...but always seem to come back to CAS as my happy style :)

    Love your card...such a sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it , Dana! great choice of color and that butterfly looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am meisten findet man bei mir wohl den CAS-Stil, aber ich mag auch viele andere Stilrichtungen und so mische ich unbeabsichtigt manchmal die Stile untereinander. Nur Shabby kann ich leider irgendwie so gar nicht.
    Deine Karte ist auf jeden Fall toll und ich bin gespannt, an welche Techniken Du Dich sonst noch so rangetraut hast.

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this card! And I love the butterfly! Which reminds me that I have not been using it for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)