Lost, not found

8:30 AM

Hello dear readers, has anyone of you seen this card?


As you may recall from the last post, I joined a mini kit swap last year. For 2012, I'm going to swap birthday cards with another group of scrap gals because, honestly, who of you would turn down a bunch of beautiful handmade cards in your inbox? The first birthday card is due in about ten days. I had it all ready to mail and now it's hiding from me... argh. I'm quite sure it will magically appear after my visit to the post office. Ah well, one more card for the stash :) Have a fabulous start of the week!


Supplies
Stamps: text stamp (by myself)
Ink: PTI True Black and Tea Dye Chai
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico Countryside (Wildflower)
Cardstock: PTI kraft, Dani Peuss creme and steingrau, lavender (from stash)
Other: PTI dies (Butterfly, Signature Series: Butterfly, Limitless Layers 2 1/2), PTI rustic twine, PTI Vintage Button Lemon Tart, PTI Impression Plate Text Style, sewing machine/thread, washi tape

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Dana, Don't you hate that? I quite often can't find things that are literally right in front of me! Love your card. The touch of cork is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I hate it when that happens! You know you'll find this beauty when you're not looking for it, right?!
    Love this design - especially the use of that sweet tape!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Dana,

    so etwas ist immer blöd. Die Karte kann ja nicht weg sein und wie Du schon schreibst, sie kommt sofort wieder aus ihrem Versteck hervor, wenn Du von der Post zurück bist. Gibt es doch die kleinen Heinzelmännchen? ;) :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)