Simple is the New Black

11:22 AM

Happy New Year to all of you! May it be filled with lots of love, 
adventures and dreams come true :)


Usually I don't do new year's resolutions. I know, I am tempted to give in to the high hopes a new year brings just to feel guilty I cannot keep up with the whole thing. So, my route to new year's resolutions for 2012 is a fairly simple one: Drink two bottles of water every day (I'm through a bottle already, yay!), trying to keep things simple, have fun and take a photo every day along the route. What about you? Did you settle on your resolutions yet or rather not make any resolutions at all?


In true new-year-clean-slate-and-all style I kept my card for today fairly simple and also sentimentless though it actually was a birthday card for one of my cousins, a New Year's Eve child:



That's it from me, now. I have the week off and want to take the time on this rainy day for some much needed cleaning and purging. 


Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Round and Round
Ink: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary 
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream and Raspberry Fizz
Other: Studio Calico Mister Huey Shine and Dark Calico, Papertrey Ink dies Limitless Layers 1 3/4" and medium scalloped border, Papertrey Ink Impression Plate (diamonds), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Ranger Ink Glossy Accents and Tiny Attacher, foam dimensionals, sewing machine/thread

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. enjoy your week off Dana. Love you cheery card! I"m with you on resolutions. I am trying to stay away from diet coke in the afternoons. It's my morning drink instead of coffee, but I need to drink water after lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year, Dana!! Love your card, pretty colors!
    Enjoy the week off!
    els

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frohes Neues!! :)
    Hast du schön gefeiert?
    Süße Karte - ich wünschte, meine Nähmaschine würde endlich wieder funktionieren!
    Glg aus dem windigen HD :)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)