Love Is in the Air

3:55 PM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pop in quickly to send you over to the Scrap-Art-Zine blog for our Valentine's Day Challenge. There's a never before blogged card of mine over there for you to see as well as more inspiration from my fellow Design Teamers. 

For good measure, I have a card here for you, too. It's one I made back in October on request for dear friend who celebrated her ten years with her hubby. Crafting this card made me smile all the time because they both met kind of accidentally on my very own birthday - and years later on their wedding day, every time the groom and I crossed ways, he would grin at me and say "It's all for your fault!". Haha, guilty as charged and I don't mind it a bit :D



Have a wonderful Sunday! 


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, PTI Chai
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock: PTI Fine Linen and Scarlett Jewel
Other: Studio Calico Mister Huey Shine, typewriter, Spellbinders Nestability dies (standard squares), EK Success heart punch 2", foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. That's a great guilty as charged story! Such a lovely card Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, die Karte ist ja so genial! Da stimmt einfach alles, bis hin zu den Splattern ist sie perfekt. :D

    Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet, Dana! I adore that use of the date and polaroid style frame!
    And what a wonderful thing to be guilty for - LOVE!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous personalised card!! Great story too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die ist super süß geworden! Tolle Idee und schön umgesetzt! LG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this card so much Dana!! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)