No scrap piles around here, honor bright.

4:13 PM

So, I watched the current Make it Monday Challenge video and all I hear is "...save to say that most crafters have a healthy supply of paper scraps..." - Mrs McVey, you talkin' to me?? I mean, seriously. I don't have... any, ... umh, like, very many... like... OKAY! Challenge accepted :)




... in defense of me having these scraps readily available and waiting for this particular challenge, you can see clearly from looking at the patterns that they are all from VERY RECENT collections and they do NOT pile here for... like years ;o) Haha, who am I kidding? --> All I can say now is last row, second circle... yep, it's that bad!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Beyond Basic Borders, PTI Giga Guidelines
Ink: PTI True Black
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon
Cardstock: Dani Peuss kraft, white from stash
Other: PTI Impression Plate Diamonds, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Martha Stewart punches (starburst and butterfly)

You Might Also Like

7 comment(s)

  1. Such a beautiful card and I love the shape of those little circles! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! love the colors! keep hoarding those scraps if they eventually turn into gorgeous cards like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha...your post made me smile! Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The circles are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scraps??? Was ist das, höööhööö... Ich neige ja auch sehr dazu, herrliches Designerpapier zu haben und es nur spärlich zu benutzen. Das hat aber auch etwas gutes an sich, denn es entsteht erst gar kein Rest. ;)

    Spaß (oder bitterer Ernst) beiseite, ich finde Deine Karte wunderschön und könnte mich gleich dran machen, und ein frischen Bogen Papier anbrechen. Mal gucken, was es für nächsten Samstag auf meinem Blog zu sehen gibt, hihi...

    Liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Well y'know it's worth keeping every. single. scrap. :D
    Love your card, Dana!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! AND congrats on the shout out from Nichole!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)