Scrap Art Zine Wednesday Inspiration

6:00 AM

Hi there, hope you had a wonderful Pentecoste / Memorial Day weekend! As for me, I really enjoyed the long weekend and gorgeous weather :) Actually, the last four weeks really felt more like summer than spring. Anyways, I've just realized I only gave you a sneaky peek of my first Wednesday Inspo for the Scrap-Art-Zine blog but never actually posted the tags here. First off, all four tags in their entire glory ;-)




What I personally like best of this project? Literally everything I used to make these tiny tags came from my box of leftover scraps. Here are some detail shots for you:






Thanks for looking!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Round and Round
Ink: PTI True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado and Lavender Moon, Jenni Bowlin Seed Packet
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Collage Press
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Vintage Cream, Coredinations
Other: Hambley Studios washi tape, Martha Steward Doily Lace border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, PTI Circle Die Collection 1 3/4",  Aleene's acrylic paint in Pudding, PTI Rustic Twine, PTI border dies, American Crafts foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Fabulous tags, Dana! I love your style!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, einfach unglaublich schöne Geschenksanhänger!

    Liebe Grüsse Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)