Confetti Love

8:21 AM

Good morning, all :) I don't know about you but when I first saw the Studio Calico girls play with confetti on their layouts, I was hooked immediately. I started punching tiny dots from scraps - with the Crop-o-dile, then hole punches of different sizes, then my inner CFO gave in and I bought the perfect border punch (EK Success' Swiss Cheese) to do the job in a snap. After all, you cannot have too many border punches, can you? ;-) Here's one of my confetti cards:

Recipient: Gabriela

How about you? Do you love confetti? What is your most favorite trend right now?

Supplies
Stamps: Klartext (sentiment), American Crafts Amy Tangerine stamps
Ink: PTI True Back, Versamark
Patterned Paper: scraps for confetti
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Coredinations (green scrap from stash)
Other: MT washi tape, Hambly Studio washi tape, My Little Yellow Bicycle Doily, vellum, PTI Cupcake Collection dies, EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch, Studio Calico Mister Huey Clover, October Afternoon Sprinklers Paper Doily, clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. what a cute card! I love confetti. and washi tape. and dove tailed banners. and stitching and wood veneers. and wood grain. I'm a trend lover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)