Scrap-Art-Zine Publication

11:28 AM

Hello dear readers! Today, I have something special for you. At least, it is special to me - my first ever Scrap-Art-Zine publication as a Design Team member. 

handmade card in black and white with embossed card base

One of our themes for the spring issue was black/white and let me tell you, this was a tough challenge for my color-loving self! On another note, today would usually mark the day the summer issue goes on sale but we had to postpone it to Mid July due to a temporary hospitalization of one of our editors. I think we all agree here that health and recovery comes always first! Nevertheless, I have a little cover sneak for you:
ScrapARTzine Sommer 2012, cover sneak

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!


Supplies
Stamps: Basic Grey Limited Edition mini stamp set
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Patterned Paper: recycled from a Marc O'Polo catalog
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Other: PTI Impression Plate Diamond, PTI Mat Stack die, pinking shears

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. Congrats on the DT! I love the bold black and white stripes. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one of my 10 random finds from the Moxie Fab World blog list! Lovely so see what you've been creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana! Thanks for popping by my blog today and I'm glad you liked the hair clips! Love your B&W card today - hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally rockin' the elegance of black and white, Dana! Congrats on the publication!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana,

    Congratulations! Your first DT project is simply stunning! Love b/w and you've rocked this CAS design. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Dana!! So stunning!
    Congrats on your publication :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mir gefällt Deine Schwarz-Weiß-Karte sehr gut. :)

    Liebe Grüße, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and beautiful. Really eye-catching design! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)