Gift Card Envelope

10:15 PM

Quite obviously, I run out of both, scheduled posts and time. The dreaded term tests and my day job keep me busy right now, so bear with me if I don't come to posts often or keep things really short over the next few weeks... and because I just can't leave you hanging with nothing than some boring excuses, I have a pimped envie to show. The envelope itself was to give a rather big gift card away and I included a second pocket for my best wishes to the birthday girl.




Hope to see you soon!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Round and Round
Ink: PTI True Black and Tea Dye Chai
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Scenic Route, vintage file folder
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White and Vintage Cream
Other: Studio Calico Mister Huey Mask Butterflies and Spray Inks (Lemonade, Shine and Classic Calico), PTI Edger die, PTI Vintage Button Dark Chocolate, PTI Rustic Twine, PTI butterfly die, Martha Stewart 1" starburst punch, PTI Parisian Lace Doily die, PTI Impression Plate Cane, PTI seed packet die

You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. Love this, Dana! Fabulous cluster of embellishments for your focal point!
    Good luck with your term test!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete